Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lose Weight - Diet for Life - Healthy Life

Why ?
in High school, I wasn't fat, I was slim with a slight of chubbiness ;p
But I wasn't the thin girls and I always tell myself, I'll get on a diet but I never do.
My jeans were always a bit too tight
and if I go on a diet, it'll last me for only 2 weeks and I'm back to my usual weight.
Which is around 2kg too heavy
I've always loved food :)
So I've never really been a thin girl.

I stayed in Europe for 1.5 years and gained 8 kg
I had breakouts because I wasn't eating healthily, all that cheese, sugar, bread, cream, desserts..... and too much of em ;p
and when I returned home, that 8 kg stayed............
I couldn't fit any of my jeans, shirts, etc
Sooooo......................

How
I decided to change my diet by eating more veggies and fruits to lose weight.
It was a slow 6 months or more, but I didn't force myself, I exercised and I ate well
I love eating my food and my diet has become my daily food, it's no longer a "diet".
my weight's been constant for almost a year now.
So.... Losing weight is a success !!! :)

Blog - will link to my food blog later

0 comments: