Sunday, February 7, 2010

Art Everyday

Why ?
I think I may have a talent in Art
I don't have any formal art education, I learn from books and by doing
and everything's been mostly experimental ;)
but I've been wasting that talent by not painting
Why ? simply because I'm lazy... there, dat's the truth
but I don't want to waste it anymore.....
I want to paint and see how far this will go

How
So I'm going to start painting again
and if I don't have time to paint, I'll sketch, I'll sketch whatever, just to brush up my skills
Hopefully everyday now
I'm someone who paints for an entire day non-stop, I just can't leave my work,
so I guess I must learn to paint for at least 2 hours and do it on a regular basis, rather than paint 1 painting for 2 whole day nonstop and not paint for 11 months.

Blog - will link to my Painting blog later

0 comments: