Thursday, January 21, 2010

About me


I was a lazy person, slacker, procrastinator.
I've always said "If only this.... If only that..."
NO !!! you start with what you've got and you start now !!
Instead of waiting for other people to success or reading their successes,
I'm going to make my own success
I'm going to see for myself whether this or that works
Everyone is different and I'm going to change myself and be a better person
I need Discipline, I need self control

So............

Can the slacker change ?
I believe I can change and Now is the time
I want to live life with a purpose where every action counts and I want to do everything wholeheartedly.
I want to stay "awake" and I want to change now
and by proclaiming it to the world,
I know I'll have more sense of responsibility and I'll be more motivated to change
These are some of my personal projects and hopefully I can inspire others to change for the better too, Find your passion and Start your own "I can change project"

icanchangeproject@gmail.com

0 comments: