Friday, May 21, 2010

An update

Wow..... it's almost June 2010
I started this project at around the beginning of the year, up to March 2010
and I left it out
I've managed to stall and postpone and neglect this project

Unbelievable !!
I mean what's the point of starting an "I Can Change Project" if I'm not going to change at all ? If I don't make an effort to change at all ?

I usually get all excited and ready to change in the middle of the night,
and by the time morning comes, I get all "oh 5 more minutes" and "I'll start tomorrow" or I'll search for other unnecessary things to do to get me out of doing my projects and to make me seem "busy"
and that happens on a daily basis.

I'm a lazy person, I admit that.
and by stalling, postponing, being in denial, or whatever.... I feel guilty, so the burden is getting heavier by the day....I'm not accomplishing anything and I'm not getting any younger either.

So really...
I'm asking myself now,
Am I going to change ?
If yes, it has to start now
because if I decide it's going to start tomorrow, or later, I'm not going to start at all and I'm going to be back at my stalling/postponing cycle which will add to the guilt. and yepp... that's NOT GOOD

So....
Yes, I Want to Change
Daily effort & Discipline are necessary !!
a Kick in the ass every morning to wake me up and get me ready to fill my days with projects that I want to do, things I want to accomplish.
I'm doing these projects for me.... hear that ?.... FOR ME !!!
Enthusiasm and Excitement will have to be a daily thing
Knowing every action counts and they're getting me closer to what I want to accomplish, no matter how silly or unimportant it may seem to others.
It's what I WANT.
so Imma do it. period.

0 comments: