Sunday, February 7, 2010

Triceps exercise

Why ?
My triceps is flabby.... (why does that sound dirty? ;p)
and I think I have no upper body strength haha... seriously.... people who are younger and skinnier than me are much stronger.
When I wave.... the flab waves with the arm ;p
It's not like flabby 80 yr old granma flabby.... it just.... jiggle ;p
It's always been like that since forever I think and it's just the tricep area, other parts are totally fine.
So I've decided to work on my triceps and make it firm and toned :)

How
I go to the gym only to do group classes and I don't really do weights at the gym, because well, I find it boring.
So....
I'm going to do weights at home, while I'm watching TV or for whenever I have a free time.
I'm going to start with Small weights 1kg/2 pounds and see if I need to move up later on.
I'll be careful not to injure myself, I won't use weights that are too heavy, I won't overdo it, If I feel sore I'll allow a day or more to rest my muscle.
I'm not going to drink protein shakes or supplements.
I'm not trying to lose weight so there's no change in what I eat, I'm just going to continue eating well.
I'm only trying to achieve a toned triceps so it won't wobble when I wave ;p
will post photo later.... in the end, hopefully I'll have a before and after photo :)

will update with photos and useful links on the "Triceps" Blog

0 comments: