Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunsmile

Why ?
I'm not naturally an outgoing friendly peach person that everyone loves
I don't come into a room and everyone feels warm with my presence ;p
I know I can never be that person, that's just not me
But I want to be a good person and
These are the things that I can do right now and it is a good start

How

ON THE OUTSIDE :
SMILE
I'll smile when I want to ask someone for direction,
I'll smile when I ask a waiter to fill my drinks,
I'll smile to people I see all the time at the gym but never talk to
I'll smile and be friendly and polite.
I don't think I'll be smiling at strangers on the street though....;p maybe not just yet wakakak

THANK YOU
I'll say thank you sincerely
even if the guy at the office sneers at me
even if the lady at the bank is rude at me
I'll realize that everyone's got a story and they'll probably having a bad day
and I won't let that bother me
and whatever service they're giving me....
I'll try to always say a sincere thank you
unless they were inappropriately offensive or try to cheat / do frauds, then I'll have to defend myself
There's a line between letting go/forgiving and letting other people step on your head.

ON THE INSIDE :
BE SINCERELY HAPPY
I won't let the little unimportant things bother me, I'll let go and move on.
I will choose my words carefully,
I won't swear/curse, I'll choose words that have positive energy.
I choose to be Happy

DON'T JUDGE
I will not judge others by their appearance
I will not think negatively towards others
I will not talk about other people's bad points
I will not feel superior, everyone's equal

NO COMPLAINING
I complain whether the food's too salty, whether the weather's too hot
I'm just going to stop complaining
I'm very blessed and I'm very grateful for that, so I'm going to focus on the positive things that happen to me

SEIZE THE DAY
I'm aware that time is limited so
I'm going to make my time useful and meaningful
I'm going to work hard in making my dreams come true,
I'm going to achieve something and I'll have humble-modest confidence


More info & updates on the "Sunsmile" Blog

0 comments: