Sunday, February 7, 2010

No more swearing / bad words

Why ?
I don't really swear all that much actually
But I realize that swearing is becoming more and more common in our daily lives, also in my life.
Influence from TV, they give you the perception of being cool & tough if you swear, even funny, jokes with swear words are also a hit. Hey... all the celebrities are doing it ;p
Your family and peers are also an influence.

I swear at times, when I get angry, sometimes when I'm talking to my friends, when I'm making jokes, etc
"Sh*t I forgot my watch"
"Who the f*ck does she think she is?"
blo*dyhell, b*tch, WTF, D*mn, A-hole, stoopid, ho, etc
bla bla bla...........
Swearing has become common, even with kids.
Even calling ppl names is not right.... simple thing such as "she's crazy, he's dumb"

And if you look more into it
It's not just about swearing, it's about what you say, it's about the words that comes out of your mouth.
Reading books about the law of attractions, positivity, self-motivation, etc.... even with the bible
They say things like
Negative words have Negative energy and it attracts negativity as well.
Be careful of what you say because they have an impact at you.

I don't want that anymore
I want to always be aware of what I say and I want to say words with positive energy.
that's why
I'm going to stop saying bad words/swear words
I'll start there

How
There's no How....
you just decide you want to stop saying it and you stop
Everytime you say swear words, you correct yourself or you promise yourself that you won't say that again.
You have to want it.

Some people place a rubber band around their wrists and snap it whenever they swear.
You can do whatever you want.
I'm just going to REALLY WANT to stop swearing and we'll see how it goes.

More info/links and updates on the "Swear" Blog

0 comments: