Sunday, February 7, 2010

Flexibility - Stretching

Why ?
As a kid I did ballet for a short while, I loved it but I quit for some reason
When I was in Uni, I did Taekwondo and I loved it, but I quit because the place I went to was closed.
They both require flexibility and I just want to be flexible again.
and even if you don't do ballet, etc , it's good to have a decent amount of flexibility.

How
I'm going to stretch daily so I'll be able to kick real high ;p
I'll try to touch my toes.... do some of the Taekwondo warming up stretches, ballet stretches whatever I feel comfortable doing.
I don't know if I'll be able to do splits because I think I pulled something on my left thigh, so I'm doing this at my own pace
I know it's gonna be ugly the first times, I'm a bit stiff now.... but I did it before and I can do it again :)

More info on the "Flexibility" Blog

0 comments: