Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chin exercise

Why ?
I have a double chin !!
It's genetic
I know I'm not going to do a nip n tuck to fix it, ever
So I'm going to do this the natural way
I'm a slim person and when I gain weight unfortunately it's gonna show on my chin,
I'm on a good healthy lifestyle right now, I eat well and my weight's been constant.
So I'm going to try to do Chin exercises to see if it actually works to reduce my double chin ;)
If it doesn't ? Well.... at least I tried and I'm going to find out for myself whether or not it works.

How
There are some exercises that might be similar to face exercises that stimulate the muscles on the chin-neck area.
You could search it for more info.
I honestly forgot where I saw it and I'm always looking for the best chin exercises that's suitable for me. (will post later)
The way to do is, find exercises that you can do and you're comfortable with, and don't follow all the exercises if it's not comfortable for you, you decide what's best for you.

Another thing that we see being advertised all the time is that tiny device you put under your chin and squeeze down.
I don't know whether that thing works or not and I'm not going to even buy it.
What I do is I find a pillow that's a bit hard
and I put it under my chin and squeeze down.
there :)

Will see how it goes :)
will try to do this on a daily basis for a few minutes
I won't force myself and will post if there are any improvements :)

will update with photos and useful links on the "Chin ex" Blog

0 comments: