Sunday, February 7, 2010

Be on Time

Why ?
I'm always late....
going to school, uni, getting ready, going out, appointments, you get the picture.
I've always been roughly 30 -45 mins late.
No matter what I do, be it getting ready earlier, setting the alarm earlier, I just have more things to do and end up late, again
Yes I have a friend who's always 2 hours late so I'm not that crazy, but that's not an excuse.
Friends kinda let you off with a "mild" warning, but family is bluntly honest with you.
They HATE it when they have to wait for me ALL THE TIME.
and I don't want them to yell at me anymore ;p yes they do, esp my sis, she goes beserk when I make her wait.

How
It takes effort I know
I personally don't like waiting, so it's selfish for me to make others wait for me.
But I'm going to make an effort to be early, or at least, BE ALWAYS ON TIME
I'm going to get ready earlier, arrive in appointments a few minutes earlier, etc
I'm seriously going to make an improvement, I want to change and I can change.
I want to always be on time !!

Besides, if I have to wait for others, I know that I've got stuff to occupy my time now :)
I can do Eye-exercise, breathe, prayers, triceps workout, finger exercise for piano, listen to motivational songs, read a good book, etc.... anything productive really :)

and I'm starting now :)

When I have results or stories,
I'll update it here on the "On Time" Blog

0 comments: